Media Voice Generation is looking for a Revenue Director to develop and manage various revenue sources, specifically the fundraising, marketing, sponsorship, and distribution initiatives of the organization. The Revenue Director will exercise strategic leadership in achieving revenue growth targets; building affinity in the marketplace with potential supporters; strengthening donor-centered programs; exploring funding resources through philanthropic organizations; managing fundraising and marketing staff and functions and providing visionary strategic focus for Media Voice Generation.
- A senior level professional experienced in revenue development, ideally encompassing activities in fundraising, marketing, sponsorship, sales, and distribution.
- Exceptional communication, analytical, strategic, creative, and solutions-based problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated abilities as a leader/manager of staff, programs and organizational effectiveness
- Ability to cast a vision of the Christian faith in the Canadian media
- Committed to the mission and vision of Media Voice Generation
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Theology and Christian studies preferred.
Click to view the full job description.
Intern - Production Assistant (on-going)
Context with Lorna Dueck is looking for an internally motivated and energetic PRODUCTION ASSISTANT INTERN starting September 2012 to work 30 hours a week.
• Daily social media updating
• Search engine optimization tasks on the web
• Organize and maintain show files, pack and organize for relocation
• Update music clearances
• Compile and organize studio and field shoot tapes
• Organize and file story meeting/production notes
• Update and maintain show and blog content on the website
• Document viewer feedback off viewer phone line and circulate as required
• Administration work for award applications
• Research and guesting for future shows
• Compile ratings
• Marketing and development activities
• Administrative support when required
• Understanding of how the Christian faith is communicated and disseminated
• Enrollment in Broadcast Communications/Journalism would be an asset
• A motivated self-starter, able to make decisions, and require minimal direct supervision
• Logical, neat, and accurate work skills; aptitude for details
• Efficiency in Word, Excel, Internet and e-mail required
• A team player
• Good verbal and written communication skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank you for your interest in Context with Lorna Dueck and we will only be contacting those candidates which best fit are criteria.
Are you interested in journalism, television, film, new media or Christian ministry? Are you passionate about communicating the Christian gospel? Do you want to enhance your resume with hands-on experience in a fast-paced, creative working environment?
Context with Lorna Dueck is always looking for volunteers to help with transcription, web site maintenance, mailings, event planning and more. Our ministry depends on the good will and participation of our friends and supporters. If you'd like to learn about the behind-the-scenes effort that goes into creating a national current affairs, Christian media ministry, consider becoming a volunteer.
For more information, contact Beth Schular: email@example.com